Georgia Recount Results

 


Hello! Salut! Salve! Welcome back to Abbi's Corner. Today I'll be talking about the results of the recount that happened in Georgia.

According to the article titled Georgia recount shows ‘verdict of the people,’ says elections head by Mark Niesse, the recount that happened in Georgia shows that Biden did in fact win and that there is no evidence of voter fraud. In my last post, I wondered what would happen if the recount came back stating that Biden did in fact win Georgia. Would Donnie and his team take it and move on or keep fighting. Well it looks like I have the answer to my question. Multiple news outlets site the president and his team as saying that the recount it wrong and basically rejects the results of the recounts.

At this point, it's becoming funny because I am reminded of a child who just refuses to accept the fact that they lost. Long story short, I look forward to seeing how things play out in January. Will Donnie's team file a lawsuit against Georgia? Or will he leave willingly. As one of my favorite anime's like to say: Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z. 

Comments

Popular Posts