2020 Election and Mental Health

 


Bonjour! Hello! Salve! Welcome back to Abbi's cozy corner. With the presidential election less than 5 days away (thank God), I will be talking about something that is not being talked about too much: the 2020 Election and mental health. 

Recently, I have found that I have been experiencing anxiety, stress, anger, and even depression more than normal and related to this year's election. Looking at the news and social media and seeing everything that is going on has really taken a toll on my mental health. At first I thought that I was being too sensitive or alone in the situation. But upon further consultation, I am not the only one experiencing all these things when it comes to the presidential election. There are many people who are experiencing this and a simple Google search turned up tons of articles on how to protect your mental health from the ball of stress that is the presidential election. 

So while it is important to vote (PLEASE MAKE SURE TO VOTE) it is also important to take care of yourself and your mental health. 


Comments

Popular Posts